From: Brian York
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 5:35 PM
Subject: Password change script

Does anyone have or know of a script/program (preferably perl) that
could be configured to change a users password on all linux machines on
a network. I know a nis server would be better but we don't have enough
linux machines yet to require one (only 7 linux servers).

Psyche-list mailing list
Psyche-list redhat com