Re: missing directories in /usr/lib/locale

On Sun, 2003-02-02 at 17:28, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> Have you selected french as the primary supported language or at least
> auxiliary language? See _install_langs rpm variable.

I have not specifically selected French as a supported language, but the
minimal locale files (not translations, etc.) have been installed in the
previous version of RH.

My %_install_langs variable is set to all in /usr/lib/rpm/rpmmacros.

Any ideas how I can get these minimal locale files installed now now
that I've done the main install?

Cheers,

Eric