From: Diego, Emil [mailto:ediego exchange sba miami edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 9:40 AM
To: 'psyche-list redhat com'
Subject: xmms and Redhat 8.0

	I have run into a little problem with redhat 8.0 and xmms.  I had my
machine running redhat 7.3 and xmms.  My sound card worked fineand I was
able to play mp3's without any problem.

	I deciced to upgrade my machine to Redhat 8.0 and I did.  It it the
same machine as before but I cant get the mp3's to play.  every time I try
adding my mp3's to the playlist they dont get added, so I am unable to play

	Has anyone else experienced any problems with xmms on redhat 8.0?

Psyche-list mailing list
Psyche-list redhat com