compaq proliant 2500 & 5000

I just tried to installed psyche in a compaq proliant 2500 with two
PII-200mhz processors.  The weard thing is that the disc boots and then
tells me that I don't have sufficient memory (I have 128mb), I reboot the
machine, take the cd out and on the POST it says error 212-Processor 2
failed.  I have to boot with the compaq utility disk to fix the error.

Somebody has any news about this error?

william Burgos
BM IT Services, Inc.
wburgos bmitservices com