Re: RedHat 8 Inconsistent C Headers

Matthew Saltzman wrote:

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, JD wrote:

Because of that, I cannot install vmware 3.2!
Does someone out there already find a way to make vmware 'think' that
RH8 running kernel and C headers are consistent?
I really need to fix this or..., "downgrade" it [fortunate..., in Linux,
a real "downgrade" doesn't exist like in M$...:)].

Thanks,
JD

Have you applied the VMWare patch? See the VMWare support nesgroups for
more info.

It's done now...:)

I install all the kernel-**-rpm from the dvd, patch the vmware with what you said above..., and now I already have ms office and tons of other windows software running in desktop 2.

So, sorry to RedHat8..., in fact it does work nicely....:)

JD