Re: Perl CGI

--- Neil Bird <neil fnxweb com> wrote:
>    '.' may not (prob. doesn't) equal the dir. of script, but the dir.
> that the server's running 'in'.  Try ref.ing the full pathname, and if
> that works, you'll have to the the basename off of $0 (the running
> script) and push it into @INC.
>
> --
> [neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
> [neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature
> ls: .signature: No such file or directory
> [neil fnx ~]# exit

That was completely it. I had to fully refferance the path of the file. Does
anyone know if this is something new in Perl? Wow I guess I need to get a new
Apache administration book and a NEW Perl book.

Sorry everyone that this got off list topic, but thanx for the help!

Thanx for all the help,
Ryan