Re: Disk space usage analysis

Gotta love the pace of open source progress and google as a way to find things.

At http://kdirstat.sourceforge.net/kdirstat.html, near the bottom of the page:

> 2002-10-23 New RPM for RedHat 8.0
>
> Daniel Tschan kindly provided a KDirStat 2.2.0 RPM for RedHat Linux
> 8.0:

http://kdirstat.sourceforge.net/download/RedHat-8.0/kdirstat-2.2.0-1.i386.rpm

It's not the latest version. But, it's an easy way to check out the program and it works nicely. I'll have a look at what's in the newer version next.

I'm surprised that kdirstat is not a standard part of Red Hat 8.x.

Thanks for the tip,

ck