RE: bugzilla ticket #83353

This is what the bugzilla show on this.

Bill Nash

-----Original Message-----
From: psyche-list-admin redhat com [mailto:psyche-list-admin redhat com]
On Behalf Of James Bunnell
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 9:28 PM
To: psyche-list redhat com
Subject: bugzilla ticket #83353

If anyone has access to read this ticket number please do so. I have no
clue what Mr. Fox is trying to do here. As I have stated to Redhat
support, this is a Redhat isssue as the files he speaks of here, came
directly from the Redhat 8.0 packaged boxset purchased directly from
Redhat. So, if I have a package that is as he says, then I will presume
Redhat has committed fraud by his own admission.

Please help.

Psyche-list mailing list
Psyche-list redhat com