Re: bugzilla ticket #83353

On Wednesday 05 February 2003 18:27, James Bunnell wrote:
> If anyone has access to read this ticket number please do so. I have no
> clue what Mr. Fox is trying to do here. As I have stated to Redhat
> support, this is a Redhat isssue as the files he speaks of here, came
> directly from the Redhat 8.0 packaged boxset purchased directly from
> Redhat. So, if I have a package that is as he says, then I will presume
> Redhat has committed fraud by his own admission.

Seems as you have resolved this already...

------- Additional Comment #14 From James Bunnell on 2003-02-06 12:10 -------

Ahhh, it worked that way. I forgot the -Uvh the first time and just installed
it. Thank you very much. Sorry for my temper, it was just really annoying.

Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
For Web Services and Linux Consulting, Visit --> j2Solutions.net
Mondo DevTeam (www.mondorescue.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: