Speaking of RHN and kernel updates...

Hi all,

I updated to the latest kernel yesterday, and ipsec has been disabled!
Anybody else run into this? I can boot into the previous kernel, and my
VPN comes up just fine.

I will be checking bugzilla later today for anything on this topic, and
will post to it if necessary.

--
Dave Sherman
MCSE, MCSA, CCNA