xenix support?

Hello list,

I am planning on moving a program, currently running on SCO Xenix System V
version 2.3.4, over to Linux using iBCS2.  Browsing the web informed me that
it has been replaced by Linux-ABI and that ABI should be patched against a
vanilla (kernel.org) kernel.  However, I was also told that some distros,
including RH, distribute patched kernels already.  So does RH8 have the ABI
patch and is it already compiled into the kernel that was installed?

Hopefully, I can mount the Xenix HD too without problems, but if not,
there's always tar.   :-)

Regards,

Marlon Yu