Re: Up2date

Jesse Keating wrote:

On Friday 07 February 2003 09:59, Harold Helmich wrote:

What are the issues with changing the channel the name in up2date from
your current dist to the next?  If I update all is that the same as
installing new version?  Can I selectively update packages this way?
For example get the latest version of X?

Anyone ever do it? Horror stories?

Unsupported, likely to break your system.

YMMV

Bummer