Re: KT400 motherboard compatibility

Tom Georgoulias wrote:
Is anyone using a motherboard based on the Via KT400 chipset?

I'm specifically looking at the MSI KT4VL (stripped down version of the KT4 Ultra) and wanted to know if there were any horror stories associated with such a new board and chipset. I won't be using too many of the new features (I've got DDR 266 ram and an Athlon Thunderbird and no plans to upgrade either), but I want to ensure this new board works as well as my old KT133A board.

Tom

you might want to try this forumn:
http://www.amdforums.com

-steve