Kudos to Anaconda

You know, I'm just blown away by how advanced the Red Hat OS installer really
is.  I'm setting up a box for mondo testing, and man...

what other distro/os installer will let you create a software raid 0 across 2
disk/partitions, then create an LVM group on top of that raid0, then have /
/usr and /var mounted to it, then install to it, and be able to boot
perfectly when you're done, no extra work... (/boot and swap on straight scsi
partitions, no raid/lvm)??!

Come on, how cool is that?  It's like 0 headache to have a pretty advanced
partitioning scheme...  Now to see if mondo can keep it all straight  (;

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
For Web Services and Linux Consulting, Visit --> j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: