Problems printing from OpenOffice to CUPS

Hi all,

I am using OpenOffice.org shipped with Red Hat 8. I have CUPS printer
which works fine with KDE. But when I try to print from OpenOffice.org
it mostly fails (OO can use CUPS printers since i have it in list).
Doesn't print any error message or something similar, just it doesnt
print anything.

Thanks in advance...
--
Eng. Dusan Djordjevic (RHCE)