Re: hex to Ascii converter program

On 15:17 11 Feb 2003, Stephen Mah <steve mah oracle com> wrote:
| I'm looking for a command line program that converts between ascii and
| hex and vice versa.

The od command will transcribe data in many formats, including hex.
Going the other way wants perl (or perhaps dc; I think it can be made to do
it) or something like it.
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        cs zip com au    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

In an insane society, the sane man must appear insane.
	- Keith A. Schauer <keith balrog dseg ti com>