Re: RE forward eth0 to ppp0

I posted an example for all this in my forum..

feel free to drop by n comment etc.  thanks for the direction.. worked
great, though not a newbee compatable method,, it works .. Next Ill link
my notebook via adhock wireless and later bluetooth to this gateway. :)

Lates all..
PS: Should I build up a mirror of our threads in my xforum? Ive been
thinking of it.. maybe even doing a mailbox script that auto maps the
psyche mail into a psyche forum?

Ny hoo cool...