Re: bind: Setting up DNS on a small home network

On Wednesday 12 February 2003 05:58, Diego, Emil uttered:
>     Does anyone know of any good documentation for installing and
> configuring bind on RH 8.0 for a small home network.  I have setup DHCP
> successfully, so I am not completely green, but the DNS configuration looks
> like greek to me.  Any info would be appreciated.

When in doubt, try Red Hat documentation.  Works great for me.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-8.0-Manual/ref-guide/ch-bind.html

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net