Installing rpm's and dependants from web

I am having trouble tracking down information on installing RPM's from
the web.

Somewhere in the not to distant past I came across a method of
installing a package from a web source, and if the package had
dependants it would also install these automatically for you.

Alas my brain has discarded this information, can anyone shed light on
how to do this?

Thanks,

Neil.
--