Re: How to declare header location?

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 16:18:09 -0500, Michael Fratoni wrote:

> > At this point I took a look at the package. It's the GCC3 header
> > search order warning that confuses the configure script. Apply
> > attached patch and it works.
> Hrmm, I wonder why it works here with no modification? Stock packages on
> an 8.0 system. I ran the config script as just ./configure
> Here's the related output:
> checking for catalogs to be installed...  de da ru
> checking for zlib.h... yes
> checking for gzread in -lz... yes
> checking for X11/xpm.h... yes
> checking for XpmCreatePixmapFromData in -lXpm... yes
> No errors or warnings at all.

If at all, you would see the warnings in config.log. I did not try
to reproduce it with Psyche, but with GCC 3.0.4 on Valhalla.

To further comment on this, I would need to see how your
preprocessor handles the altered standard include path and with what
arguments your compiler is called.

- --
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)