OpenOffice doesn't start

Hello,

I just installed OpenOffice from rawhide onto my Psyche system (OO
prevously not installed, just version 5.2). Trying to start oowriter
using the menu entry. OOffice symbol shows up in the KDE control panel
for a short time indicating it is loading and vanishes then without any
error message. Starting it from a terminal window (oowriter &) a message
appears "Checking for existing user installation ... and Performing
first-time installation for user ...) and nothing happens anymore.

Any hint how to get it to work?

Thanks in advance
Peter

--