Wallpapers

I wonder. Maybe I am in the wrong place, but if Redhat could give us a
.wallpaper directory lie it gave us the fonts, I think I would be very
happy. Just save all my wallpapers there and have a small menu pulling
them from there. And could save wallpapers previously used there as
well.

Maybe there is good justification NOT to do this though, but just a
suggestion.
--
Maynard Kuona <knxmay001 mail uct ac za>