Re: Wallpapers

On Wednesday 19 February 2003 6:55 pm, Ed Greshko greshko com wrote:
> > Am Mit, 2003-02-19 um 09.17 schrieb Maynard Kuona:
> > > I wonder. Maybe I am in the wrong place, but if Redhat could give us a
> > > .wallpaper directory lie it gave us the fonts, I think I would be very
> > > happy. Just save all my wallpapers there and have a small menu pulling
> > > them from there. And could save wallpapers previously used there as
> > > well.

I think he was getting at having a ~/.wallpapers directory where you could put
your wallpaper images and when you go to config your wallpaper in gnome or
kde they would be there and availaible to use.  i think it sounds like a good
idea.  in the similiar fashon of fonts being in ~/.fonts avaliable to the
user.

Dennis