RE: SCSI Device Recognition Problem

Have you tried to run the script on startup as a cron script?
- -- Jonathan

- --
Thank You,

Jonathan M. Slivko <jslivko peeringsolutions com>

Peering Solutions, LLC
90 Morningside Drive
New York, NY 10027
United States of America

Phone: 1(917) 318-7457
Fax:   1(509) 461-1690
24/7 Web Support: http://support.peeringsolutions.com/
After-Hours Pager Support: 9173187457 mobile att net

Important: This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient it may be unlawful for you to read, copy,
distribute, disclose or otherwise use information contained in it.
If this is the case, contact us immediately by email.
Jonathan M. Slivko <jslivko peeringsolutions com>

Jonathan M. Slivko, Peering Solutions.  "jonathan slivko org", "jslivko peeringsolutions com" copyright 2003.  Use is restricted. Any use is an acceptance of the offer at http://www.slivko.org/policy.html.