RE: OutBreak

Shaun,

Thank you for this explanation. I call it "MicroBarf", "WindBloat", "OutShook ExpressThySelf", etceteras. We each have a special NAME for that BARFY system.

I will NOT be back on here for a few, hours, days, ? I plan on looking into the latest problem that has developed with Linux, breakout all of the books I have to see if any of them can give me any clues. Yes, they are from 2 -3 years ago but should still give me some assistance. I am one of those that likes to trouble shoot and solve my own problems. When all else fails I will be back. . .

Thank you again,

'd'