Re: Wallpapers

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 23:16, Cameron Simpson wrote:

> | > That's a little unfair you know.
> | 	I'm sorry but I don't know.  I'm not sure what you mean by it being a
> | little unfair.
>
> A random newbie won't yet have the knowledge to do it.

	Ah yes, 'tis true.  My comment was intended as a light hearted quip
combining Star Wars & ST:TNG.  I have, of late, been less than
enthusiastic when plowing through the lists.  I guess it's because I
have to deal with so much of this kind of thing in real life I'm getting
a little burnt.  I have found that when I get to the point where all I
seem to contribute is inane comments it's time to take a break.  I'm
going to sit back a while rest.  I should be fine my the time 8.1 is
released.  Thanks for the konk on the head, Cameron.

--
"It's time to KISS your BOT goodBYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!"
                -- Metabee, 'Medabots'