Xsane 0.90

Hi

I am sure this is the same for the version that comes with RedHat. I scan a pic and want to save it. By default it wants to save it as *.pnm file. So i change it to *tiff and the image is viewable in kuickshow but not by the mail clients. How would i set xsane to save as a tiff or jpg by default ? Can't seem to find it.

--

  /Marek
 //Pawinski.net