Re: Location of .config for install

Leonard Miller wrote:
Should be in /root/install.log

charlesnjohnson tds net 02/23/03 18:35 PM >>>

When RH8 is first installed, where is the .config file that was used for the install. Maybe I am missing something, but I know there are configs in the /usr/src/linux-2.4/configs; but I assumed that they are "defaults." Was there one actually generated for my particular install, or am I making that up? :-)

Cheers--
Charles

My /root/install.log just contains a list of all packages loaded, nothing about where the .config file for the install was done.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Cheers--
Charles