Re: OT: Switch port mapper

The reason why i had to run to the list is that all of the switches
around here are Surecom-ep-824-XS. They have a serial port at the
backside, but with "screen  /dev/ttyS0" i only get the login prompt and
a login faillure message, no matter what "default passwd" i fill in.
I visited the Surecom web site already, and had no luck.
So, the hope is to map the switch ports from the linux server directly
attached to. Even the arp addresses are good, cause i can map them with
the NIC ip address with another application (Ethereal).

Thanks
Renato Salles