Re: C++

Thanks to all who replied. That solved it.

Michael Schwendt wrote:

Since only pointers to A and B are involved, a forward declaration

class A;

in front of class B and

That's the one that was causing me trouble.

I check the C++ books I had lying around and couldn't find forward declaration.

After the mention here, I was looking at some other code and saw it used.
Now, why didn't I see that in the code before? :(

Thanks again all.

-Thomas