Re: PHP Help

In your Apache root directory, create a file called info.php:
###Start of info.php###
  <head>
    <title>PHP Information</title>
  </head>
    <?php phpInfo(); ?>
###Start of info.php###

If it works, then your PHP files may have problem with file path.

Thien

JD wrote:

Hallo list, I moved /var/www/ to another partition /home/localnet. Apache works after I modified the conf file accordingly. But, php doesn't work anymore and all my *.php files only display blank white pages with nothing in it.
What shall I do? What should I modify in this case?
Thanks list,
JD