Re: Unexpected IGMP network traffic

Thanks Ralf,

>> Are you sure that this traffic is generated by the linux box? <<

No, I'm not sure of much at this point. <g>

Now that you mention it... I think I'll go back and clear the router config and do it over. That router's been in place for a year or two.

>> Maybe it is just the receiver? <<

Perhaps, but I've never built a linux IGMP "receiver" before either.

>> Can you post a tcpdump -X proto 2 <<

Yes, the box is still in service but it's near by. I'll stop there when I can. I'll post results as soon as I have them.

Thanks again,

Cliff