Re: Unexpected IGMP network traffic

>> for launching an insider denial of service attack <<

Wow, there's a nasty concept. Especially in this case. The only insiders are Red Hat and me.<g>

Still, it's worth a look.

This is a two month old "fresh install" on new hardware. It has all of the patches up through the end of January. And I don't, off hand, recall anything not from Red Hat getting install.

Let's hope I find a more pleasant explanation.

About now, I'm starting to HOPE that the router config is messed up.

Thanks,

Cliff