Re: Advise on setting up HTTPS for only one virtual host

Ralf Spenneberg wrote:
Am Don, 2003-02-27 um 12.24 schrieb Mark C:

Hi,

I'm running apache using Namebased Virtual hosts
(this is the only way I can run apache, due to my setup),

HTTPS does not work using namebased hosts. Apache cannot distinguish between different URLs.

This I gathered :)

I have now sorted the problem
(typical, you plug away at something for ages, then decided to sucum to posting a plea for help :), then just after you post, you solve it),
at present, I have added another IP address to the same interface (untill I order another network card)
and also altered the namebased adressing to IP now.

Thanks anyway.

Mark