QMS Magicolor 2200 driver installation

Alle,

	I've just downloaded the LinuxUtilsv101 tarball with various .ppds for
QMS printers, but there was not README or installation instructions of
any kinds. I've looked in the RH8 Manual and searched online but can't
seem to find any info on how to install additional printer drivers on
RH8.
	Anyone have some suggestions? I'm running CUPS vice LPD, BTW.

--
Best Regards,
Camron

Camron W. Fox