Re: squirrellmail with virtual domains!

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Sergio Durand wrote:

> hi there...
> i need a solution for configuration a webmail for virtual domains...
> my current webmail is squirrelmail...
> it's works with virtual domains ??? how ???
> i know exist some plugins for virtual domains, but i cannot instal them....
> exists another way for do this configuration ???
> or,  there's another webmail fast and easy for configuration ???
>
> best regards!!!

There is a plugin to do virtual domains for sqmail. I do not remember
what it is called nor have I used it. I just remember seeing it in the
list of plugins.

HTH,

--
.............Tom	"Nothing would please me more than being able to
tdiehl rogueind com	hire ten programmers and deluge the hobby market

   			We are still waiting ....