Re: LAN driver for a7v8x (BroadCom 4401)

OK, I tried it again and can't get it to compile with the glibc
headers, so maybe I did have kernel source installed at the time.

I guess it does make sense to separate the header files that glibc
uses from the kernel ones from a versioning point of view but it
does make things confusing. Well, it confused me...