Kernel Source, SNMP on Dell PowerEdge 1650

Hello,

I have a Dell PowerEdge 1650 running Redhat Linux 8.0

I am trying to install Dell OpenManage software on this server so I can keep tabs on it remotely.  Unfortunately I am not able to install OpenManage.  I keep getting a kernel source not found error.  I do not have Redhat's kernel source installed but the kernel source from kernel.org

Do I need to symlink anything so that OpenManage will find the kernel source.

Thanks for your help

Mike