Re: Getting Latest Mozilla RPMs

I am running an up2date version of psyche, I built mozzilla 1.4 from the RawHide Source a day ago It seems to work well. If some one can tell me where I can upload the binary {i386} packages I would be glad to provide them.

I built the binaries from source because the rawhide binary packages would not work.

Thomas Dodd wrote: