Re: mysterious routes appearing

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 22:01, Jeffrey Ross wrote:
> just a guess, since I haven't seen all the postings and I don'tknow what
> your network looks like.  Is it possible you have multiple routers on
> your network

yes

>  and you are receiving an ICMP redirect?

probably not, unless they get through the firewall.  The only icmp
packets I'm allowing are echoes, although you might be able to tell me
more...

Thanks,
--
Iain Buchanan <iain nospam pcorp com au>
"The 'C' language can order structure members anyway it wants."

	- Richard B. Johnson on linux-kernel