Re: Troubleshooting.

On Sunday 29 June 2003 11:50, afme ihug co nz wrote:
> Cher Michael,
>
> I happen to be  a qualified expert in communication, In English, with
> honours, gained in a NU Zilland Uni to boot. Funny that. YOU don't
> understand, so blame ME, Freud calls that projection. VERY common and
> typical.

Would not an expert in communication be able to communicate with those around
him or her?  Or does the "expert" status mean that only other "experts" are
able to comprehend what you pur forth as language?

Sorry, guess you'll have to migrate yourself over to a Linux support list
filled with these "experts" so that you can get the help you deserve.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: