Re: print pdf files

On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 10:57, anthony baldwin wrote:
> --- Aaron Konstam <akonstam Trinity Edu> wrote:
[snip]
> I am wondering if there is some plugin missing for lpr to print .pdf and .ps files.

not AFAIK!  I've created and printed many pdf's on Redhat 8.0 with no
hassles.  Acrobat Reader prints ok, converting and printing ps's works
ok, from commond line lpr or from programs :)  Sorry I can't be of any
more help than that, but at least you know there's nothing you're
missing (if general printing works).
--
Iain Buchanan <iain nospam pcorp com au>
The only recomendation is "dont".

	- Alan Cox giving some recommendations for binary-only drivers