Re: Ximian Evolution funny( not too much) behavior

Complement of the previous message:

I filled the bug track form for Evolution and the response was: this
release is no more supported. Do a upgrade to newer version blablabla.
Anybody knows WHEN a new version of Evolution rpm wil be delivered to
RedHat 8.0?

TIA

RSalles