Mounting remote smb shares as normal user

Hello:
     I'm trying to be able to mount and unmount remote smbfs as a local
user ( no root ) in a linux box. At teh moment I'had tried to create the
mount point as the normal user under is home, but in anyway, mount says me
that only root can mount these. I'm playing with fstab with same results.

Any tip?

Regards and a lot of TIAs