Michael Schwendt

Earlier today, I posted a simple yes-or-no question to to the list and got back a lecture and some abuse from a Michael Schwendt. After a couple of additional, similar messages from him, I specifically told him in the clearest possible terms not to contact me again. He has, nevertheless. Has anyone else here ever been similarly annoyed by Mr. Schwendt?

John Lowell