Re: Ext3 File System Check

Daniel T. Drea wrote:

Obviously, you don't know good help when you see it. You are now religated to the but-bucket. I do know good help when I see it, and on more occasions than I can remember Mike has been helpful to me and many others, I will not tolerate the unwarranted abuse you are sujecting him too. You sir are beyond helping.

Yes, Dan, please, by all means relegate me to your but bucket.

John Lowell