Re: CD-ROM not in XCDROAST

Jake Mazur wrote:
If any of you can point me in the right direction for resolving this
issue, I would be most appreciative.

When using Xcdroast, I can not see my CD-ROM drive (ATAPI, like my
CD-R/RW). The devices shown in Xcdroast are my CD-R/RW drive and my
scanner, but no CD-ROM drive. I can use the CD-ROM drive for all other
tasks (installing software, playing audio CD's, etc.), but can not use
it with Xcdroast.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to resolving this issue? I've tried the CD Writing How To and xcdroast.org, but did not find any
information that would be helpful in my case.

Thank you, -Jake

Have you put hdx=ide-scsi in your grub, this worked for me.

(ro root=LABEL=/ hdd=ide-scsi hdb=ide-scsi)

--

    /Marek
    /Pawinski.net