Re: Ext3 File System Check

At 06:40 PM 3/8/2003 -0800, jdow wrote:

I suggest that this individual is a troll and suitable for kill files.
He's being added to mine forthwith. He appears illiterate enough to be
adverse to reading man pages to determine the proper answers to questions
even after he is told the appropriate man page. It is hard to believe
anyone could navigate the Internet and be functionally illiterate. Thus
I conclude it is a put on by a troll.

Good day troll. You'll likely never get help on this list again.

I conclude, on the other hand, that it was someone having fun (in a twisted sort of way) since no one could actually be that obnoxious and have lived beyond early childhood.

John