Problems with VMWare

Hi all,

I am not quiet sure is this VMWare or Red Hat related question, but I
have to ask :)
Anyway I am running VMWare 3.2 on Red Hat 8, patched with patch from
theirs site so it will run properly on RH8. On /dev/hda1 on FAT32
partition i have Win 2k server installed. I cannot run this
installation nor install fresh version on same place. I thought it is
ACPI related problem, which is explained on theris site but it is not
(i checked). My main problem is that when I start VMWare and win2k
setup from virtual machine it doesn't recognise my disk well, although
i set read/write permission to whole disk. Is this maybe Red Hat
problem ? Maybe my kernel blocks something or something like that ? Any
idea ?
--
Eng. Dusan Djordjevic (RHCE)