Re: DVD-RW recorder causes IDE bus resets

On Monday 10 March 2003 07:34, Ted Zlatanov uttered:
> Any help is greatly appreciated.  I'm wondering if the problem is
> harmful to either drive and if there's something I can do.

Well, I can tell you that DVD+RW doesn't do this.  I've been using DVD+RW in
Red Hat systems for a month or so now, w/ none of your above mentioned
problems.  I use the HP 4x DVD+RW drive.  (I happen to like +RW over -RW
anyway)

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net